YOU CHOOSE THE MATERIAL:
-12K Gold Filled
- Non-Tarnish Copper
YOU CHOOSE THE SIZE:
6 mm (Extra Small)
9 mm (Small)
11 mm (Medium)
13 mm (Large)
*Extra Small and Small are my most popular sizes sold!
YOU CHOOSE THE THICKNESS:
24 Gauge (as thin as a needle)
22 Gauge (mechanical pencil lead)
20 Gauge (thickest)
Notes on thickness:
- 24 gauge nose rings are very thin, subtle and malleable. If you are needing to take your nose hoops out on a daily basis, I recommend a thicker gauge nose hoop.
- 22 gauge wire nose rings are thin and more durable than the 24 gauge.
- 20 gauge wire nose rings are the thickest and good for customers who need to take out their nose hoops on a daily basis.
I ship via USPS First Class with tracking for all domestic orders. I do offer shipment upgrades with tracking for International orders.
Shop Homepage: www.ammoniteswirls.com
1 business day
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 5 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Last updated 20 September 2021.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, postal address, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I collect, use and share your information in several legally permissible ways, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide you with customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or to receive notifications from me;
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Protecting my customers’ personal information is crucially important to my business and something I take very seriously. For these reasons, I share your personal information only for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- With the third-party service provider, The United States Postal Service. I share your information with USPS to ship your order.
How Long I Store Your Information
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. Your rights are as follows:
- Right to Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Right to Change, Restrict, or Delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (such as where I am required to store information for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon your request.
- Right to Object. You can object to (a) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (b) receiving marketing messages from me. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue storing and using your information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Right to Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
You may reach me with any concerns relating to privacy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Georgia Lopez, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.
📬 All orders placed before 3 PM MST Monday - Friday ship the same day. All other orders ship out the next business day. Domestic orders ship via USPS First Class with tracking.
🌎 International orders ship via USPS First Class Mail International without tracking. Estimated arrival times do vary between 5-30 business days.
🌠 Shipping upgrades available - see options when checking out.
✋ Handmade in Longmont, CO
🌲 I ship all my products in compostable packaging. Ammonite Swirls is a proud member of 1% for the planet, a global alliance of businesses financially committed to protecting the environment.
To determine what nose ring size is best for you, use a metric ruler to measure the distance from your piercing to the bottom edge of your nose in millimeters. Reference the infographics in the product photos for a tutorial. I make custom sizes in .5 mm increments so we can really dial in the perfect size for you! The hoop size has nothing to do with how big or small your nose or ear is but rather how high up or low your piercing is located.
If you are still unsure which size or gauge to order, I suggest getting the sizing pack. It's only $5, and you get to try three nose rings in three different sizes and gauges. The link for the sizing pack is: http://etsy.me/2nDUAe5
With a gentle motion, twist ends in the opposite direction. Pierce one end through and push ends back together. Each hoop comes with detailed instructions with pictures. I also made this video demonstrating this process: youtu.be/kCSLsN58YLI
Gauge equals how thick the hoop is. The gauges I offer are as follows:
··· 24 Gauge (as thin as a needle)
24 gauge nose rings are very thin, subtle, and malleable. If you need to take your nose hoop out daily, I recommend a thicker gauge nose hoop.
··· 22 Gauge (similar thickness to mechanical pencil lead)
22 gauge nose rings are thin and more durable than the 24 gauge.
··· 20 Gauge (thickest, standard gauge used for new piercings)
20 gauge silver nose rings are the thickest and suitable for customers who need to take out their nose hoops daily.
Sterling silver is the standard used for beautiful high-quality silver jewelry. The origin of the sterling silver I use is The United States. We use 925 sterling silver which is 92.5% pure silver mixed with alloys to add strength and durability. In addition, the sterling silver I use is rated as hypoallergenic, does not contain nickel, and is safe for sensitive skin types.
I make my nose rings out of real 14k gold; it is not gold plated. By definition, all 14k gold is gold-filled and not 100% pure gold. (Gold plated and gold-filled are not that same thing) If it were completely pure gold, it would be too malleable and not strong enough for how thin nose rings are. The 14K gold I use is rated as hypoallergenic, does not contain nickel, and is safe for sensitive skin types.
All jewelry will eventually begin to show signs of tarnishing due to exposure to air, moisture, and chemicals. When this occurs, you can clean the discolored area with a jewelry cloth or jewelry cleaner.
*These care instructions only apply for sterling silver, 14K gold, and 14K rose gold
Everyone has a different nose! That is why I offer custom-size nose hoops to make sure you find the right fit. To order a custom, click on the drop-down menu in your desired listing and select what custom size you would like me to create for you. Shipping time is the same for custom orders!
For the safety of all my customers, I cannot accept returns or exchanges on body jewelry orders, including all hoops. This is due to sanitary regulations. So please get in touch and ask all questions before purchasing to make sure you love your new jewelry.
Please provide the correct address for your order. If you contact us before the order ships, we can update the address. Once an order ships, we cannot issue any refund if the buyer gives an insufficient or wrong address. As a customer courtesy, we are happy to reship orders in this situation as long as the buyer pays for additional shipping charges.
We are a 21st-century mom-and-pop shop. Each piece is handmade by shop owner Georgia and shipped out by her husband, Antonio. All materials used originate in the USA. Purchasing from us is helping us pay rent, car payments on our Prius, and food for our cats Sprout and Boots. Ammonite Swirls is a proud member of 1% For The Planet, a global alliance of businesses that are financially committed to protecting the environment.
Apr 30, 2022
Excellent customer service and excellent product. I will always order my nose hoops from the shop!
Mar 7, 2022
Great product! Will be ordering again!
Mar 6, 2022
I’ve been getting my nose rings from the vendor for a few years. The quality has never wavered. Thank you!
Dec 14, 2021
Sep 4, 2021
Love these! Definitely buy from this shop!